Pink Floyd: The Dark Side Of the Moon
Author : Pink Floyd
Publisher: Thames and Hudson
Number of pages: 160
March 2023 marks fifty years since the release of Pink Floyd's classic album The Dark Side Of The Moon. Designed by Pentagram to high specifications, this celebratory publication brims with rare and unseen photographs and reveals the visual conception of the original iconic album artwork. It will be a covetable package for the legions of Floyd fans out there – new and old.
• Presents rare and unseen backstage and onstage photography of the band during the album tours of 1972 to 1975.
• 129 candid photographs by Storm Thorgerson, Jill Furmanovsky, Aubrey Powell and Peter Christopherson document the soundchecks, the shows and the after shows.
• A review of the October 1972 Wembley gig, originally published in Melody Maker, provides insight into one of the Floyd’s most celebrated performances.
• Reveals the visual conception of the iconic album artwork.
• Includes a complete listing of the tour dates.