Atlas of Human Anatomy: LatinTerminology Engl+Latin
Autorius : Netter
Leidimo metai: 2018
Puslapių skaičius: 664
Leidinio kalba: Anglų
Formatas: Minkšti viršeliai
Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures, but also of those with important relationships.Tabular material in separate pages so the printed page stays focused on the illustration. Updates to the 7th Edition – based on requests from students and practitioners alike:
- For the first time - a Latin-English edition. Latin nomenclature based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica.
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
- Student Consult access includes a pincode to unlock the complete enhanced eBook of the Atlas through Student Consult.